Maintenance & Repair
All the components of your watch have been manufactured using high-quality materials and subjected to rigorous testing at the Brand’s Factory.
However, superior quality also needs maintenance. Treat your Precious watch with care and attention, and you will be rewarded with precision timekeeping and long lasting.
At WatchAttitude, we are working with Swiss Certified watchmakers only, with the necessary skills, technical know-how and special equipment to effectuate the necessary work on your watch.
Complete overhaul of a mechanical watch includes:
- Complete checking of the entire watch
- Detection of problems if anyantling of the entire movement and checking of all parts (wear and tear, rust)
- Degreasing and ultrasonic cleaning of the movement parts.
- Replacement of damaged parts Re-assembling, testing oiling of the movement.
- Timing and accuracy corrections as per Swiss factory’s standards.
- Polish if requested by client Testing & controlling
You can bring us your watch or send it to us, at any time if it’s not properly functioning, or stopped…
If you are unable to come to the store, then tell us about your watch and what’s wrong with it, by filling ONLINE FORM
We will then contact you and give you an estimate. No work will be effectuate on your watch unless we have a signed approval and a deposit of 20% will be paid.
We offer full service* on most of the brands such as