If you are not using it why not trading it ?
You want to change or upgrade? Just selling? Leave in consignment?
We are here to help!
With our experience in the field we can advise you how to make the best investment for the next few years.
Our high sales volume requires us to constantly replenish our inventory and as such we are consistently paying high prices for your fine Swiss watches & jewelry.
If you would like us to consider your precious item, please fill the provided ONLINE FORM to describe your watch.
If we are not interested to purchase your watch/jewelry, or we do not agree on the price, you may ask for consignment option.
- It allows you to use an established marketplace for authentic luxury watches and Jewelry.
- We do all the hard work for you:
Controlling the general condition of the watch (outside and movement)/jewelry, we take photographs, we do market research, listing, contact with potential clients, etc…
- Access to a global network of watch/Jewelry collectors and dealers, locally (internet and the shop located in Center Geneva) and around the world (through internet website and several professional platforms).
- You Get the most money for your watches.
- It’s Easy! We do everything for you! We provide you with an all-inclusive consignment process. That include: market research, pricing, professional photography, description write-up, collecting payment, shipping (we provide shipping insurance) and finalizing the sale of your items.
- The items stays at WatchAttitude during the consignment process
- No fees for listing, however we may agree to effectuated certain restauration works on your property in order to have the best chance to sell it, and to give the final client all the functioning warranty (house policy: 12 months for a watch), in such case restauration fees will be due by the owner of the item. (amount shall be agreed before starting the consignment).
- WatchAttitude commission will not be deducted from the owner’s net price agreed, but added to it (between 10 to 30%).
- We will do the best we can to sell your watch. If it does not sell within the agreed upon time frame, we’ll contact you and suggest to may be lowering the price or trying to sell it again at a later time. The current market demand for certain items may not be very high.
- Once the consignment process has started, the item remains your property, but you are not allowed to advertise the sale whether on Internet or locally. You can have your item back at any time providing a request notice sent 3 business days before getting your item back, and providing that no deposit has been received by watchattitude.
- You may send an e-mail requesting the status of your item(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +41 22 310 4953, or SMS & WhatsApp at: +41 78 906 6484
- Once the item has been sold, you will be paid within 10 business days after payment from the purchaser has been received, and the client has received the Item.
- Feel free to send us an email with details of your watch / Jewelry, including pictures… at : email@example.com